Passing Skills Ebook
Nothing takes the wind out of a hitter’s sails like an effortless dig of his or her most blistering attack. Learn how to dig any hit without fear and pass any serve with ease using my Passing Ebook.
So What's in the Passing Ebook?
- The passing stance that provides the foundation for a perfect pass, every time
- Illustrations of common passing errors and how to correct them
- Even though you pass with your arms, I’ll explain why your legs are really your most important passing resource
- Footwork that will get you in position long before the ball has arrived
- Tips for reading any hitter that will make you look like you’re a psychic
- Detailed instructions for mastering emergency defensive moves, including the pancake, lateral collapse, shoulder roll and dive
- Instruction on digging in the most common defensive configurations so you can play any position with confidence
- Common serve receive patterns and why fewer passers are actually better
- 5 high-quality drills with variations that will guide you in implementing all the techniques covered in the book