Discover how to accelerate your mastery of one of the most crucial skills in volleyball.
- Do you want to improve your serving skills but don’t have 20 hours a week to spend in the gym?
- Have you always wondered what the proper serving techniques are but never found anyone to walk you through it?
- Is it time to break the bad serving habits that are keeping you from excelling as a server?
- Do you need a training guide that you can use outside of a team setting to help take your serving to the next level?
With the easy-to-follow techniques, drills and theories in the Volleyball-Life Serving Ebook, you can.
This ebook was designed specifically for players who want to improve their skills on an individual basis. Players already being coached can use these techniques to supplement their coaches’ guidance, and ambitious individuals without a coach can use them to push their skills forward. The drills I use can be done on your own or with just a couple of friends, making them ideal for when you have some spare gym time.
If you can show up for your games just 30 minutes early and practice the drills and techniques in this ebook, you’ll find your serving skills improving in a matter of days.
Your time is valuable, so make sure you’re getting the most out of the time you spend in the gym. I’ve condensed nearly 20 years of volleyball training into a few dozen pages so you can master the theory and start putting it into practice right away.
“Serving has always been a problem for me — I never knew if the ball was going to make it over the net, much less where it would land. The Vball Life techniques weren’t like anything I’d ever tried and they definitely worked. Now I’m a serving machine, and I can place the ball wherever I want.” — D. Partain, Dallas, TX
Tough serves win games, but missed serves kill momentum. This serving guide will give you the know-how and drills you need to take your serve from disappointing to devastating.
So What’s In The Serving Ebook?
- Underhand serving basics with detailed photos and diagrams
- A serving diagram that will guide your aim during training
- In-depth breakdown of overhand serving into 3 parts — toss, step and swing — with photos and instructions for each part
- The minimalist technique that will improve your accuracy overnight
- A drill you can do while watching TV that will take your serve from erratic to extraordinary
- Weight transfer methods that make serving simultaneously easier and more powerful
- Lessons on how different hand positions and arm speeds can bring variety to your serving arsenal
- Instruction on how your mindset can influence your serving efficiency, and how to use psychology to your advantage when serving
- An overview of basic serving rules to ensure that your awesome serves are 100% legal
- 4 high-quality drills with variations that will guide you in implementing all the techniques covered in the book
Are you ready to take the next step toward becoming a deadly server?
When I started writing these ebooks my first priority was to get the serving book done, because I think it’s one of the most crucial skills
in the sport. This ebook breaks down the serve into easy-to-follow steps
that will put you on the path to serving expertise. I’ve used the techniques detailed in this ebook at volleyball tournaments in three countries and spent countless hours in the gym training with them, so I know they work
.Before my international volleyball phase, these techniques helped my high school team get its first undefeated season in over 20 years and allowed my Junior Olympic team from an unknown town to wreak havoc at national qualifying tournaments.
Volleyball Life can now put these training methods, which were learned from Junior Olympic and NCAA coaches, into to your hands. More importantly, these methods have been tweaked to allow individuals — not just teams — to take full advantage of them. I’ve been playing and coaching for 17 years, and now I want to pass my experience on to you.
This is the PAGE COLUMN
and is ready for widgets, click here
to add some now!